Monday, September 07, 2015

Dr.Wayne Dyer - Thank You for the parting gift of Inspiration

Recently i received a shocking news about someone's death,
Dr.Wayne Dyer, one of my favourite speakers on self development and self-help was dead, no more.

Immediately i said a silent prayer and continued about my daily work.
When i came home i see i already had a Dr.Wayne Dyer's  intervention  and rightly i believe in it such.
Look at the picture below,  take a look at what i saw lying on my left side at my home table.


I have this 50 card deck brand new , used only once and kept intact since past 2-3 years, now suddenly i find it somewhere, i remember I am glad to find it and i keep it on the table unseen, but by my side just 2 days before the gentleman expires.
A wise man once said a miracle is not a miracle unless you acknowledge it to be a miracle.
For me these small example of synchronicity are not new at all.

Side track example :- Once a friend of mine, hundreds of miles away just  thinks about me around 2:30 AM, and instantly while I was sleeping, i hear her calling my name out.
For heavens sake, I was sleeping , which means all my senses would be tuned out ( or is this when they tune in )  so i get up and i find she says she was waiting for me.

Yes yes i know not many people call out to each other on 2:30 AM but then when you have best friends, who would take a bullet for you and yet pray out for your health at the same time, then you will understand what a relationship means.

So I believe in the above instance Dr.Wayne Dyer 's card deck which is now yet unopened lying next to this writing was exactly the gift from him to me, INSPIRATION.
Need iI add, i need some inspiration to write this blog post too.
*Check the last date of my last post - few months * and at this moment, right now in life too,
 i wished for some inspiration. I got it.

Good things happen to all people, Harmonic resonance is the reason, i believe so.
More on that later. For me this is the law of attraction in action.

Thank you Dr.Wayne Dyer, Bless you, Wherever  in whatever form you may be,
May you be at ease, in peace.


No comments: