Thursday, September 17, 2015

Tribute


When was the last time, any time that someone, a stranger turned your world around ,spun you 360 degrees and put you back in the same place but this time with a difference.


You get what you want, but not what you need.

 A tribute to a stranger.

My life was dark all around,wherever I'd been,
You came as the star shining bright in the dark skies.
 I mistaken you as the sun, because you shine so bright.
Who are you ? A stranger ? Or someone I've been searching for my life?

So pure, so true, so honest and it's all you.
Pristine and serene is what you've been, 
so far until now this is all I be seen, 
And yet I'm much more keen.

Are you an angel, ? that God sent for me,?
Are you a vision that I've seen, no idea where you've been,

Don't turn away your back so soon, please stay with me,
 I like to shine in your light, 
you make my darkest night, shine so bright.

You are the sun or the star I don't know enough,
But I ll miss you more when you're not around.

 You move away into orbit you go,
I wait for the spinning movement to know,

I want to know when you will be with me,
I miss your smile for miles away I can see,

I close my eyes and dream this dream,
Your hand in mine, for eternity, may it seem,

I found you after a life time this much I know,
You're too precious for me to let go,

You say you're not perfect, ask me
Value of you my shining diamond star in a dark sky as me.
I wonder what you think, why you and us were never known.
 Now that I've seen a glimpse of you, my heart was torn.

I wish you this wish may all your dreams come true.
Wherever you are, just know this much,
I'm always thinking of you.


No comments: