Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Last Show For The First Time

Far away from right or wrong judgements,
Distant away from me right now,
 I feel and know of a moment when we shall cross paths again,

Each one of us, you and me will meet again,

I know not what to judge or say ,
bout a distant moment that will come in alls way,


I know when my time is due,
I shall be standing either back or front of you,
Stand by my side if Judgement awaits,
The que is not front or back but sideways.

I will stand with my head and pride held high, 
until I find those who I did not abide by,
I shall stand besides kings and queens  
of past and few of today too,
But I shall point fingers at many others I promise I will identity you

I shall ask then and await your decision then,
I shall ask you  "Did you think about me, Back then ? "

Poets and lovers shall understand my words today,
If not then you shall meet me when we come across our ways,
There is a lot of sorrow of wrongs and rights included within,
This is My Last Show For The First Time.
Poarousasp.E.Mistry

No comments: