Sunday, November 17, 2013

Secret Language Of Your Name

This is a title of a book written by Neil Koyelmeyer & Ursula Kolecki,

 I have interestingly read this book, and normally i do not like reading small print.
None of the reviews of the internet were of much assistance to me and seeing this book I feel I must write a note about it.
Nowadays most reviews are same, unless it is a widely publicized book,
I feel such but that is another story. Most reviewers normally  cut copy paste the existing available matter on the subject.
I experienced this same phenomenon at time of purchase of " rudraksha"beads also.
Same literature gets repeated and repeated, which means a lie repeated few times finally becomes accepted as truth. LOL. Isn't this true?

This book will require simple reading, but it is not a easy read at all.
I'm still confused about the "grid". It is confusing but I shall continue my pursuit to understand my numerological influences.
Most parts of this book are very interesting, simple to understand.

As I understand the book,mainly there are 6 spheres of influence.
This is the main subject matter , unlocking of the mysteries of the name and birth date, 

Few spheres are derivations of the  date of birth, while
rest/ other spheres are derived from the name, full name,vowels and consonants within.

The first few chapters on the spheres  were not at all confusing at first read, but 
As I said to myself "If you want to understand the workings of the world, you must at first understand your own working".

Most of the revelations are concise, precise  I  have definitely understood my own actions 
and why I do things in a certain manner, they gave more clarity and were simple to understand.

As per this book my relevant spheres of influence are as follows :-
1st Sphere of Personality is 1, supported by 2 & 8
2nd Sphere  of Destiny is 3.
3rd Sphere of my name is 6. :-defining my personality & talents.
4th Sphere of Expression is 1.
5th Sphere of Inner person is 5.
6th Sphere of Outer person is 5.

What do these numbers mean ? To a person who has never read this book, it's just a numerical value of vibration.
To those who read this book, it will mean much much deeper than understanding one's own self.
Like I said before  "If you want to understand the workings of the world, you must at first understand your own working".
Go ahead buy this book, find out what the science of numerology can reveal about your own self.
I certainly did.

No comments: