Sunday, August 28, 2011

Witnessing nature at its finest

See this picture, It is a picture of an orchid plant on my balcony . 2 events forced me to take a picture of this plant. One the "bending or turning " flowering stem. 

The question that came in my mind was " look at the child being nutured by the main stem, who and how made it turn, why this angle and why after such a long growth of stem?

The reply came, when the flowering stem gives its flowering it will need an extra support at THAT length and THAT moment of flowering time.  Is this not a wonderful planning and sequence of event unfolding ? The moment could not gather enough knowledge and verbal  languages restrict me to express this feeling.

The closest language allows me to admire my amazement at nature is a line from the lyrics of the song " Sound of silence - People talking without speaking" . For me this is mother nature talking without speaking.
To recap i am amazed that mother nature first put in the main stem , then after months a new stem came next to it, then a new flowering stem came up and it grew straight for a few days and today i see this wonderful change turn resting on the main stem. This means , to take care of the flowering stem, nature had already planned the single main stem long long long moments ago. 
A movie i recently saw had these lines in it " Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away."
How true, how true i said to myself , as i pulled the camera away from the amazement.

Same plant, same day , see the new stem coming up from the base , second amazing moment isnt it ? This is a moment that takes my breath away. Amazing nature, Life too unfolds similarly, Thus relax and let nature do its perfection. An audio i heard long time back had this line in it " in my world everything is perfect"
I choose to accept this line and let perfection unfold life with me as a participant in it. 
One of my lines :- Nature made everything, why resist and fight with mother nature? You cannot win anyways, so why crib or fight nature? Join nature and be a witness to the unfolding.

No comments: