Monday, November 30, 2009

Google Wave Invitees Available Here - Free

The reply to your "where is the google wave invite available yet ?" is HERE,

Today i have received google wave invite from the powers that be at google.

There are 8 invitees i have, so if you are interested in receiving a free google wave invite from me, kindly drop me a line with your following details :-
1) Name and picture( so i know you are who you claim to be ),
2)Location and
3)Most importantly a reason why you think i should give you a google wave invite ( This better be interesting for me to read ) <---- this is how i will decide whether to invite you to reject you.

You can send me these details via email or comments in this post.

Lets hope this google wave turns out to be interesting for us all.

My email id is poarousasp@gmail.com

Awaiting your responses/email/comments

No comments: