Sunday, October 04, 2009

Developing an attitude of gratitude - Journey Starts after reaching Destination

In one of the books mentioned in an older posts, i read thrice by 3 different people "Develop An Attitude Of Gratitude". 


I thought of this and started it in my life, also thinking i have always had this habit.
Then i thought why not post a attitude of gratitude " post in my blog here and be grateful for the people who bring me happiness and smile on my face everyday. 
There were times when i resisted typing this post.


Today i take the opportunity to break the cycle and post some names of people i've never met or known ever yet im gently grateful to them in a manner unsaid or unheard of.


The drum rolls begins and i type out their names ( not necessarily in order of gratefulness)
What is important for me is i remember them all , althought i try not to miss out any names. If i do then the purpose of the post is unresolved and will not be complete.


All these people are strangers and i've never met them , yet they have played an important influence for me.



Names in my roll call of "attitude of Gratitude" - respect to you all /  bow.



1) Anthony Robbins - This is how it started more than 10 Years back , I listened to you.Rest Followed down.

2) Dr.Deepak Chopra - Synchrodestiny - Fishes dont try to swim, they swim, Birds dont try to fly they fly,

3) Dr.Wayne Dyer  - Excuses Begone ! - If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change.

4) Yanni - THIS is music for the mind and soul.



5) RIL Master - Notani Ramesh, what a concept , what a mind

6) Supremo mentor - Ponmani 


7) 007 -  Sanket Desai ( look at this, his serial number is also 7 - Hihihihi syncro-destiny my friend )
8) Biggest bear i've ever read about / known Masud sayed -

9) Sharenaga - Bow of respect  inserted here, gives 2 possibilities 1 miracle 1 frustration



10)Brijsolution - Thank you kind sir ,



11)nikstrade - Whoever you are sir , God dahym !!! I AM amazed. Keep up the good work.

12)dineshrishi - dinesh dinesh dinesh , this ,sir keeps me tuning into my frequencies.

13) kavitak - Thank you for introducing "fight fight fight"

14) Anil S - magician, now you see me now you don't 

15)  KPL - Thank you for vfm 


 There are a few more names i am sure which will be added /updated. 
My journey started after reaching the destination.

No comments: